Not Satisfied? Let us know!
If you’re not satisfied with the service, simply email email@example.com. All help emails are reviewed by members of the Senior Management and personally responded within 24-48 hours.
First of all, we thank you and appreciate your service or product purchase with us on our Website www.vyaparfilings.com (hereinafter referred to as “Vyapar Filing”). Please read this policy and the Vyapar Filing terms and conditions carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, with respect to any purchase or service we provide to you.
At Vyapar Filings, we take pride in the services delivered by us and guarantee your satisfaction with our services and support. We constantly improve and strive to deliver the best accounting, financial or secretarial services through the internet. We make every effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each service or product purchased by you from Vyapar Filings, however if, due to any reason, we are unable to provide to you the service or product you purchased from us, please contact us immediately and we will correct the situation, provide a refund or offer credit that can be used for future Vyapar Filings orders.
You shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject on the following situations:-
- The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from Vyapar Filings
- No refund shall be issued if Vyapar Filings processed the registration/application as per the government guidelines and registration is pending on part of a government department or officials.
- If any government fee, duty, challan or any other sum paid in the course of processing your registration application. We will refund the full payment less government fee paid. (Don’t worry no government fee shall be deducted until Government challan or any other payment proof provided to you)
- In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on Vyapar Filings
- Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of a change of mind. However, we shall give you the option of using the amount paid for by you, for alternative service in Vyapar Filings amounting to the same value and the said amount could be applied in part or whole towards the said new service; and
- If the request for a refund has been raised 30 (thirty) days after the purchase of a service or product has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
- If the request for the refund has been approved by Vyapar FIlings, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.
Fees for Services
When payment of fee is made to Vyapar Filings, the fees paid in advance is retained by Vyapar Filings in a client account. Vyapar Filings will earn the fees upon working on a client’s matter. During an engagement, Vyapar Filings earns fee at different rates and different times depending on the completion of various milestones (e.g. providing client portal access, assigning relationship manager, obtaining DIN, Filing of forms, etc.,). Refund cannot be provided for the earned fee because resources and man-hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature. Further, we can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. Under any circumstance, Vyapar Filings shall be liable to refund only up to the fee paid by the client.
Change of Service
If you want to change the service you ordered for a different one, you must request this change of service within 30 days of purchase. The purchase price of the original service, less any earned fee and money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order, will be credited to your Vyapar Filings account. You can use the balance credit for any other Vyapar Filings service.
Vyapar Filings has a standard pricing policy wherein no additional service fee is requested under any circumstance. However, the standard pricing policy is not applicable for an increase in the total fee paid by the client to Vyapar Filings due to increase in government fee or fee incurred by the client for completion of legal documentation or re-filing of forms with the government due to rejection or resubmission. Vyapar Filings is not responsible or liable for any other cost incurred by the client related to the completion of the service.
Factors outside our Control
We cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, the government may reject a trademark application for legal reasons beyond the scope of Vyapar Filings service. In some cases, a government backlog or problems with the government platforms (e.g. MCA website, Income Tax website, FSSAI website) can lead to long delays before your process is complete. Similarly, Vyapar Filings does not guarantee the results or outcomes of the services rendered by our Associates on a Nearest Expert platform, who are not employed by Vyapar Filings. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for the refund. Hence, delay in processing of your file by the Government cannot be a reason for the refund.
Vyapar Filings shall not be considered in breach of its Satisfaction Guarantee policy or default under any terms of service, and shall not be liable to the Client for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
Since we’re incurring costs and dedicating time, manpower, technology resources and effort to your service or document preparation, our guarantee only covers satisfaction issues caused by Vyapar Filings – not changes to your situation or your state of mind. In case you require us to hold the processing of service, we will hold the fee paid on your account until you are ready to commence the service.
Before processing any refund, we reserve the right to make the best effort to complete the service. In case, you are not satisfied with the service, a cancellation fee of 20% + earned fee + fee paid to the government would be applicable. In case of change of service, the cancellation fee would not be applicable.